How do I get free LBC?

• beg in Discord
  • use the app
  • submit lbry.fund project
  • mine it

0 voters

Is it really free though? No work, no pay!

3 Likes

Hihihihi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing’s truly free.

1 Like

Entropy is free…

1 Like

But to increase entropy, you have to put in some effort, so: not free… :wink:

XD I love this post :smiley:

You can give people money for free.

Free is a common marketing term used to convince the participant to carry out an activity in return for a reward.
Basically, it’s labour, dressed up in a sexy outfit, that convinces the victim they’ve got something for nothing.

What is the purpose of this topic/topic poll? I am looking for the ways to €arn LBC so i can comment or vote. App give me wallet number and offer top buy/deposit LBC (but that smell like a privacy issue). It also said i do not need to worry, i can get LBC, but does not say how to earn it not being developer, just regular user. For privacy reason i do not want to use any exchange with KYC. I may send Ethereum or Solana though if they need no personal data and registration.

I had this problem once. Later got some rewards, and then got kicked out of rewards (probably) for using Odysee on tor (since they don’t allow VPN on their rewards policy and perhaps tor fit their criteria). A bit disappointed. But at least I was lucky to get that much to be able to create a channel to comment.