Can't find the blobs in macOS filesystem but they take up space

The blobs folder in my macOS system is here:

~/Library/Application Support/LBRY/blobfiles

I use this program: GitHub - keikari/LBRY_channel_downloader: Just to have this script somewhere

I don’t have saving of files enabled, but it downloads a bunch of data that doesn’t go to the ~/Library/Application Support/LBRY folder anywhere inside. The used space of the root filesystem increases but the LBRY still has the same size all the time (about 452-453 MB) The download folder is empty.

So I want to know where all this blob files go, which are taking space in the hard drive. Maybe in /var, /tmp, /private or some other system directory?

The used space in root increases as the download of the blobs goes, but as soon as it ends, frees all of the space again, like if they were discarded or they were duplicates.

There’s activity in these folders, but the size of ~/Library/Application Support/LBRY stays the same, with a few MB in difference:

/Users/user/Library/Application Support/LBRY/IndexedDB/file__0.indexeddb.leveldb/006133.ldb
/Users/user/Library/Application Support/LBRY/IndexedDB/file__0.indexeddb.leveldb/006132.ldb
/Users/user/Library/Application Support/LBRY/IndexedDB/file__0.indexeddb.leveldb/006130.ldb

Maybe inside the folder /Users/user/Library/Biome/? That directory is protected, can’t du on it even with root access.