Be Seen On Odysee's Most Followed Channel

Get Your Project Seen

The LBRYnomics Community is looking for projects to highlight on our LBRY://Nomics channel.

With over 129k followers, our channel is the most followed non LBRY Inc / Odysee Inc channel on the entire network.

T-2000-Raw-Thumb

If you have a good LBRY project and would like it featured on the LBRYnomics channel, please follow the instructions below and we’ll post it for you on LBRYnomics

• Make a nicely presented post about your project that is in an accessible area to grab, such as Google Docs.
  • Include images if you can
  • Make it Layman, so a typical person can understand it.
  • Include links to your project if available and your LBRY channel link.
  • Include your wallet address for public funding CTA’s.

Please use the Projects channel in our community server to register your interest.

Crowd Funding

We also have a crowd funding channel in our community, for anyone with a good idea, wanting to raise funding form the community. @Madiator2011 has already used this service successfully.

We are also looking to create a version of @grin’s Quadratic Funding proposal, using funds generated from our channel posts. So keep an eye out for that.

Kind regards,

Team LBRY://Nomics.
An independent community project.

2 Likes

Instead of using Google Docs. I would recommend using LBRY it self. You can publish an anonymous publication or make a channel for your publication. LBRY can host any file what so even, not just video. You can even provide a spee.ch link, so people will not need to load they whole Odysee webpage to just get a copy of a document.

Also I would suggest to mirror the Discord server to Matrix. Since a lot of people ( me included ) will never use Discord unless it becomes Free / Libre Software. And I would also accept from people file via Matrix, Email and even OnionShare if they are very paranoid.

3 Likes

Yep, people can use what ever they like. Just as long as it’s easy to access and read.
We do have a Matrix Bridge already. Vlad runs it, so it’s mostly Portuguese. Maybe @Madiator2011 can port his in to the LBRY://Nomics Discord also?

1 Like

@Madiator2011 In reply to your comment - would love to hear your opinion :slight_smile:

I really like @grin’s idea. I would also add participant weighting to it. The more credentials you have, the the more your stake is matched.

The logic would be, if more people with higher credentials support a project, the more likely it is that it’s a good concept, thus would be safer to fund with higher amounts.

That would also be a good project - creating a mechanism where a bot could determine your weighted score.

You could use existing LBRY data to partly achieve this, by looking at things such as the following:

• The age of the channel.
  • How much original content has been uploaded.
  • Is the channel verified.
  • Does it use YouTube sync and if so how many followers - more YouTube subs = higher score.
  • How much supports are on the channel.

You could also use a method similar to KeyBase, where, if a channel has matching codes on their social media and dev platforms, this can also be used to weight their score.

2 Likes
  • It would also work well for community voting.